Memberships, Accreditations, Codes and Commitments
Hft has achieved a number of different accreditations and certifications that demonstrate our continued efforts to grow as a responsible organisation that invests in its people.
Investors in People Gold
Launched in 1991, Investors in People is the UK’s leading people management standard, specialising in transforming business performance through people. Participation in the accreditation process allows us to continuously improve and show how much we value our staff.
We have held the Investors in People accolade since 2002. In 2022, we achieved the Investors in People Gold accreditation. This is a significant achievement that demonstrates our commitment to making Hft a really great place to work.
We have achieved ‘Centre of Excellence’ status under the Skills for Care Endorsement Framework. This mark of quality is only awarded to providers that deliver an exemplary learning and development programme that goes above and beyond what is expected of endorsed providers. Skills for Care developed the framework to help ensure excellent training for social care staff. In gaining Centre of Excellence status, we have proved that we: –
- support excellence
- have good processes in place
- deliver courses that are relevant and fit for purpose
- can demonstrate that the people we have trained are now delivering better support as a result of what they have learnt
- go above and beyond in our training provision
- can provide evidence that we constantly evolve our offer to meet the needs of their learners, and
- can demonstrate that our innovative approach to the delivery of learning opportunities ensures the needs of learners are met.
Find out more about the Skills for Care Endorsement Framework.