Over the next ten years, Hft will work to create more inclusive societies.
We will achieve this by:
- campaigning to change public opinion of learning disabled people
- creating solutions for living independently, and
- creating a world where we provide truly personalised support
Where everyone we support can live their life, their way.
Our corporate partners are helping us to deliver this vision. Join us!
By building a partnership with us, you can make change happen. Our team will work with you to review your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives and ESG commitments, and the needs of your colleagues and customers, to suggest impactful projects and activities with a national or local impact, aligned with one of our life-enhancing programmes:
- Luv2MeetU: Take a stand against loneliness and support our friendship programme, which helps reduce feelings of isolation experienced by so many learning disabled adults. Fund expansion of the service into a new region, or support us with discounts on activities or venue hire.
- Supported Employment: Increase access to employment for learning disabled people. By 2028, we are aiming to significantly expand our supported employment schemes into more regions. Your staff could mentor interns, sponsor our reverse job fairs, or help fund our bursary that supports interns with the costs associated with training and getting a job.
- Personalised (assistive) Technology: provides low cost and life-enhancing tech ensuring learning disabled adults can be more physically and emotionally active. By 2026 75% of the people we support will benefit from personalised technology. Help us to develop a loan library or raise the funds for learning disabled people in your community to receive life-enhancing technology.
- Family Carers Support Service: empowers family carers to fully understand the complex health, social care, financial and legal systems, and greater exercise their rights. Your staff could volunteer as financial or legal experts and ensure carers get the life-changing support they need.
- Our Capital Build programme looks to provide innovative housing and services, and the very best environment for adults with learning disabilities in our care. Currently, we are refurbishing our Sleep-in Rooms.
How companies support our work:
Whether a 5p donation per item sold, £1 on hotel room bills, or a percentage of your profit, Sales Fundraising can have significant benefits including improved sales figures, brand enhancement and increasing customer traffic. We can help ensure you meet the legal requirements, and share your support with the public.
We would be honoured to be chosen as your next Charity of the Year. We will ensure your staff feel fully included, working with them to help create events, provide talks and visits, and regularly report on progress and impact.
We truly appreciate your expertise and offers of pro bono support. Your business skills could improve and expand our services, increase our impact and save significant costs.
Giving in Kind helps us to save money which can be better spent elsewhere – whether donating a toaster, or an entire kitchen… a garden trowel or a garden shed, your gift will be gratefully received and acknowledged. You could also gift regular venue hire, discounts for our frontline staff, or advertising space.
How we support our corporate partners
Building a partnership with a pioneering charity supporting learning disabled adults not only shows your commitment to an inclusive society for everyone, but can make real, impactful change happen.
We cannot achieve our work without you. Our corporate partners receive the following benefits and more:
- Invitations to our events
- PR support
- Listing on our website as a partner
- Acknowledgement of your support across our social media channels
- An in person or virtual talk for your staff from Hft about what we do
- Opportunity to visit our services and meet the people we support and our staff
- Receive our annual report, impact reports and case studies