From running a marathon to swimming the channel, every year people take on incredible challenges while raising sponsorship money for charity. And if you’re planning on being one of those people, we’d love to hear from you!
Do you have an idea for a sponsored event you’d like to do on behalf of Hft?
There are lots of fantastic challenges to take on, both here in the UK, or in exotic locations all over the world. So why not create your own challenge, have an incredible experience, and raise sponsorship money for Hft at the same time?
A few ideas to consider…
- Run a marathon
- Compete in a Triathlon
- Get muddy on an Obstacle course
- Cycling Events – Grab a bike and take on the challenge
- Take part in one of our overseas challenges
- Swimming Challenge – make a splash for Hft
- Walking and Trekking
- Or make up your own challenge – anything is possible!
If you’d like more information on these events, have an idea of your own, or are already organising your own overseas sponsored challenge, please email email@example.com or complete our Contact us form for more info on how we can support you.
By taking on a challenge for Hft you will be helping us fund charitable projects such as our Family Carer Support Service (FCSS), Luv2meetU, Personalised Technology and many more! These are just some of the ways we support people with learning disabilities and their families. It’s what we do. And this is why your fundraising is so important to us.
When you join #TeamHft you will receive:
- a Hft welcome pack
- Regular emails with support and fundraising tips
- A Certificate of Appreciation at the end of your event and a huge thank you from all of us at Hft!
Challenge events not for you? Check out our DIY fundraising pack for great fundraising ideas from coffee mornings to sponsored silences.