Hft’s promise to you
- Hft promises to abide by the rules and regulations highlighted by the Fundraising Regulator. Take a look at the Fundraising Regulator’s ‘Code of Fundraising Practice’ which outlines the standards expected of all charitable fundraising organisations across the UK.
- Hft promises to never sell your data to any third party or other charity. We will only share your data, if you have given consent, with Hft Trading Ltd – a wholly owned subsidiary of Hft. Hft Trading Ltd sells Christmas cards and gifts on behalf of Hft with all profits being donated to the charity.
- If you’d like to receive our annual catalogue of cards and gifts, please do get in touch, and we’ll add you to the mailing list.
- Hft promises to ask at the start of every conversation whether you’re happy to speak to us; we will not continue the conversation if you ask us not to.
- Hft promises to only send you news, appeals, invites to events and information by post that we think you might be interested in and will only contact you via email or phone if you have told us you want to hear from us in this way. If you wish to change or limit your communication preferences with Hft, you can do so at any point by calling 0117 906 1699 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, you can contact the Fundraising Preference Service (FPS) to tailor the way we communicate with you via email, telephone, addressed post or text messages.
- Hft promises to keep your details safe. We will only ask for personal details that are relevant and required. We will never sell your details to third parties or other charities. We may pass your details to third parties working on our behalf, as other organisations do help us with our fundraising – for example to print and distribute our news and information. We will therefore share your details with these third parties for limited purposes.
- Hft promises to regularly train our fundraisers and volunteers. We will ensure that anyone representing Hft complies with our promise and the requirements of our regulators.
If you think that we have broken our promise or wish to make a complaint please let us know.
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at:
Hft Fundraising Department