We need Hft Response Volunteers to carry out simple but essential tasks to help frontline care staff continue to support people with learning disabilities throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
We’re looking for people who can:
- Assist with gathering supplies on behalf of people with learning disabilities
- Be on hand to help with other roles, such as making and delivering activity boxes
- Support activities to help people regain their confidence and independence as lockdown begins to ease
- Provide basic administration support
- Be a general helping hand to the front line staff and people we support
If this sounds like something you can do, please complete the form below in order to register as an Hft Response Volunteer.
Once completed, our volunteering team will be in touch to discuss next steps. If you have any questions about becoming an Hft Response Volunteer, please do take a look at our FAQs.