Becoming a Luv2meetU member
To become a member of Luv2meetU, you must: –
- be over the age of 18, and
- have a learning disability and/or autism.
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member is easy – please contact the Luv2meet team who will provide you with an application form for you to complete at your own pace with a supporter. If you have any questions about the application process or would like us to support you with your application form, please contact us.
The form includes instructions on the address you should send it to once it’s been completed. After you have returned the form, we will call you to arrange a meeting and we will send off for your references. Once we have met with you and received your references, you will receive a joining letter from us and you will be asked to pay the annual membership fee.
What can I expect from Luv2meetU membership?
- Invitations to all social events – some events will be free, others will cost money on top of the membership fee
- Staff support whilst attending social events
- Support on your first one to one meeting
- Help and advice on relationship issues which may include referral to other agencies
How much does it cost, and how do I pay?
Contact us to find out more about the price of membership.
What members say
“It’s a chance to meet new people and go on a good group gathering! I have met new friends both men and women. I am looking forward to the next outing, especially if music is involved!”
Michael – Member of Calderdale Luv2meetU
“I enjoy meeting new people. We did lots of dancing on DJ nights and it was fun. We are going to do it again.”
Sarah – Member of Sheffield Luv2meetU