How Hft can support you with PT solutions
Hft specialises in using creative solutions to increase independence, safety, privacy, choice and control for people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
We have a dedicated team of Personalised Technology experts who implement Personalised Technology (also known as assistive technology) solutions to improve quality of life outcomes for people with disabilities, while increasing efficiencies.
Our success is directly linked to our investment in specialist technology solutions and our extensive knowledge of the most up to date options, which are personalised to individuals – hence the term ‘personalised technology’, or PT for short.
We have a personalised needs assessment process, which includes:
- Easy to use and safe appliances, systems, and equipment for promotion and maintenance of independence, wellbeing, choice and control;
- Specialist solutions for people with autism, taking into account sensory and other needs;
- Ongoing responses to the changing needs of individuals;
- PT now and in the future (future-proofing buildings for technology installations).
Our specialist Personalised Technology team can offer the following services to any person or organisation looking to make more of the benefits that PT can provide: –
Person-centred PT assessments
- An initial face-to-face assessment at the person’s home
- Assessment and recommendation report
- Follow-up and support
Personalised Technology training
A half day interactive training session covering: –
- What is PT?
- Who can benefit?
- Why use PT?
- The potential outcomes of using PT
- Knowledge and advice on technology solutions
- How to implement technology solutions into services
- Bespoke training days for specific services or needs