Our Personalised Technology Services
Hft specialises in using creative solutions to increase independence, safety, privacy, choice and control for learning disabled people and those with complex needs.
We have a dedicated team of Personalised Technology experts who implement Personalised Technology solutions to improve quality of life outcomes for people with disabilities, while increasing efficiencies. All are qualified Trusted Assessors and Trainers.
Our success is directly linked to our Personalised Technology Implementation Model and extensive knowledge of the most robust and up-to-date solutions available, ensuring that the best solutions are personalised to you.
Our implementation process has been developed based on our knowledge and experience of working with learning disabled people and with complex needs, the challenges services face and the support services that you require to live your best lives.
Our specialist Personalised Technology team offers the following services to any person or organisation looking to make more of the benefits that Personalised Technology can provide: –
Person-centred PT assessments
- An initial face-to-face assessment at your home
- Assessment and recommendation report
- Initial follow-up and supporting next steps
Personalised Technology training
- We offer a range of accredited training options for organisations and individuals who wish to broaden their knowledge in this area. Click to learn more.
Consultancy and advice
We offer a consultancy service personalised to your needs and the outcomes that you hope to achieve through the use of technology. Our services include:
- Knowledge and advice on technology solutions and approaches
- How to implement technology solutions into services effectively
- Bespoke consultancy packages based on the requirements of the customer
For more information and pricing, please contact:
- Emma Nichols, Personalised Technology Manager: 07770 445237
- Lisa Hunt, Senior Personalised Technology Coordinator: 07771 390443