Covid-19 has put immense pressure on Hft’s front line care staff and the people with learning disabilities they care for around the clock. You can support Hft without leaving your home by fundraising from home using some of the easy methods listed.
Working from home? You can support Hft without leaving your home by donating the cost of your normal weekly commute to help us ensure some of the most vulnerable people in society are protected.
Whether you donate a one-off payment, or choose to set up a regular direct debit, you’ll have our thanks. We appreciate every donation we receive.
Virtual fundraising ideas
Why not set up some virtual activities to help fundraising for Hft and keep you connected with your family and friends.
- Hold a virtual pub quiz and ask people to donate to your just giving page/ pay to play.
- Virtual coffee morning with you and your friends where you donate what you would have spent on a coffee & cake
- Set yourself a challenge, share it on social media and ask people to donate to your just giving page
Set up a JustGiving page
Whatever type of fundraising you’re doing, setting up your own personalised JustGiving page online is a super easy way for people to support you. Remember your activity should be safe and avoid group activity!
- Visit: www.justgiving.com/hft
- Click on the fundraise for us button in the top right hand corner and follow the instructions to create your own page.
- Once created, share, share, share!
Remember our top tips for the perfect page:
Upload a photo! Set a target! Tell your story! Share on social media!