Want to support learning disabled adults and our front line care staff? You can support Hft without leaving your home by fundraising from home using some of the easy methods listed.
Whether you donate a one-off payment or choose to set up a regular direct debit, you’ll have our thanks. We appreciate every donation we receive.
Virtual fundraising ideas
Why not set up some virtual activities to help fundraise for Hft and keep you connected with your family and friends?
- Host a virtual pub quiz and ask people to donate to your just giving page/pay to play.
- Hold a virtual coffee morning with your friends where you donate what you would have spent on a coffee & cake.
- Set yourself a challenge, share it on social media and ask people to donate to your just giving page.
Set up a JustGiving page
Whatever type of fundraising you’re doing, setting up your own personalised JustGiving page online is a super easy way for people to support you. Remember your activity should be safe and avoid group activity!
- Visit: www.justgiving.com/hft
- Click on the fundraise for us button in the top right hand corner and follow the instructions to create your own page.
- Once created, share, share, share!